UPSSSC JE syllabus
UPSSSC JE Syllabus – All you looking UPSSSC JE Syllabus? Check the latest and complete UPSSSC JE Syllabus and Scheme of the Examination for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Other Posts. Later, download the UPSSSC JE Syllabus Pdf for free from the link given. Also, refer the Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Previous Model Papers Pdf along with Syllabus from the link at the below provided.
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
One of the most waiting competitive exam in Uttar Pradesh state is going to occur in the month of Jan 2019. The name of the exam is UPSSSC Junior Engineer Written Exam. Already the process of taking the applications will start from 30th Oct 2018. Those applicants to achieve the success in this recruitment exam need the UPSSSC JE Civil Syllabus 2019. Then candidates have been searching a lot for the syllabus and now their search is needed as we have provided the syllabus in this page.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Candidates who are looking for the UPSSSC JE Exam Syllabus can find here. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had given the notification to fill JE Posts. Hence, the Job Seekers who applied for the UPSSSC Vacancies can go through the article and check the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern details.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Examination Name||UPSSSC Combined Sub Engineer Exam 2019|
|Organized by||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate
Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
|Name of Posts||Sub Engineer, Computer, and Foreman|
|UPSSSC Upcoming Vacancy||1477|
|Apply Mode of UPSSSC Bharti||Online|
|UPSSSC Online form Started||30.10.2018|
|Last Date to Submit
UPSSSC Application Form
|Last Date of Edit Application||07.12.2018|
|UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Date||Updating soon|
UPSSSC JE Written Exam Pattern
UP JUNIOR ENGINEER SYLLABUS OF CIVIL, MECHANICAL
We have considered the candidates interest, so have uploaded the UP Junior Engineer Syllabus in English and Hindi language. Both the syllabi can be downloaded at once and use as per your requirement. The UP Junior Engineer is one of the toughest recruitment exams where thousands of candidates sit for this exam. But there are only Junior Engineer Vacancy. Candidates who are applying know the competition level by comparing the vacancy number and participating candidates. Then you will know the use of UP JE Exam Syllabus.
UPSSSC JE Selection Process
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
There will be two stage of UPSSSC Junior Engineer selection Procedure 2019 i.e. Written Exam and Interview.
- Written Exam comprises two papers.
- Paper I will contain General Hindi& English and General Ability, GK, Computer Knowledge topics while paper II will carry Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering(Building Materials, Thermal Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Fluid Machine & Machinery) topics.
- Time duration of Paper 1 will be 150 Minutes and for Paper 2, it will be 120 Minutes.
|Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Hindi& English||75||75|
|General Ability, GK, Computer Knowledge||100||300|
|Concerned Stream of Engineering||125||375|
- Exam Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be two Papers, Each paper will carry maximum marks of 350.
- Each Paper will be having 2 Hrs Time. That is a total of 4 Hrs.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear candidates Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Download UPSSSC JE Exam Syllabus 2019
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 pdf download
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography
- Indian History
- IT & Space.
UPSSSC Deputy Architect Syllabus
उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग
- वचन, कारक
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
UPSSSC Technical Assistant Syllabus
In this part, questions related to Knowledge of English language and writing ability will be asked. Questions from this part will be standard of 12th class of UP Board or equivalent.
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spelling/Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & phrases
- One Word Substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
The purpose of this is the ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Embedded Figures
This part of question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
In this part questions will asked related to Peripheral Device, Number System, Memory, Internet, Modem, Operating System, Languages, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, E-mail etc.
UPSSSC JE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Theory of Machines
- Structural Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- The strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines
- Industrial Engineering & Management
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Irrigation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Building Materials
- Design of Structures.
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
UPSSSC Jr Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Analog & Digital Circuits
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical Machines
How to Download the UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019?
- Candidates can download the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus by following the given guidelines on this page.
- First of all you should visit the official website of the organization which is upsssc.gov.in
- After that you need to hit the link of “UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019”
- Now choose the faculty and your UPSSSC JE civil syllabus will be open on your computer screen.
- After that you should download the UPSSSC Mechanical Engineer Syllabus on your desktop.
- And take printout of UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 for your preparation.
Tips for preparation of written examination Upsssc JE
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combined one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
|Admit Card||Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment|
Initially, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board through an Ordinance in 1988 which was later on replaced by an act No.7 of 1988, for direct recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as may be specified by the State Government by notification in this behalf.
The Board was also allowed to consider the request of any authority, Government Company or Corporation, owned or controlled by the Government for such recruitment to posts thereunder. The Board had a corporate entity separate from the Government.
Subsequently in 1990 on 31st May above Board was dissolved and converted in to a Commission with a Chairman and maximum of five members. Further the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (Amendment) Act, 1993 was promulgated to define/vary service conditions of the Chairman and the members of the Commission. By this amendment the commission was converted into a Department of the Government.
In year 1997 on December 28, above act was repealed by an ordinance and which was later on replaced by an Act N0.5 of 1998. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services selection commission was established again by U.P. Act No.1 of 2006. But this Act was repealed by U.P. ordinance no.6 of 2007 and later by an Act no. 21 of 2007.
Realising the difficulty in recruitment on Group ‘C’ posts in the administrative departments of the State by the Uttar Pradesh Public service commission due to increased pressure on its working, the present Commission was established again by “the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection commission Act, 2014” which came in force on June 20, 2014. On the resignation of then Chairman and five of its members on 6th April, 2017, present Commission was reconstituted and incumbent Chairman and members joined the Commission in later half of January, 2018.