UPSC NDA syllabus
UPSC NDA syllabus 2019 UPSC NDA syllabus UPSC NDA Exam 2019 UPSC NDA question pattern UPSC NDA exam pattern 2019 UPSC NDA eligibility UPSC NDA selection process UPSC NDA syllabus
UPSC NDA syllabus 2019
Candidates can get the subject wise UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus 2019 Syllabus from this post and start preparing for the exam and write well to get highest marks in the exam. Each and every candidate can refer for more details about the UPSC NDA syllabus 2019 by reading this post completely. For best score in the written examination, candidates download the UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 from this web page. Because what are the subjects appeared in the syllabus, from those only the questions will be asked in the written examination. So, candidates must and should download the UPSC NDA syllabus 2019 from this website.
UPSC has published notification for the hiring to the posts of National Defence Academy in district wise .So; eligible candidates may fill the applications through official link which is mentioned in below. As per the advertisement the vacancies are anticipated in all the districts. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC NDA exam 2019, those ones must and should download the NDA syllabus 2019. Because without observing the UPSC NDA syllabus 2019, no one can’t prepare well for the written examination and also not get the best clarity about the written examination. For that reason, we have uploaded the subject wise syllabus on this page.
NDA UPSC Syllabus
All the candidates who are attending the UPSC NDA application form must start their preparation along with NDA UPSC Syllabus 2019. Because with the help of NDA UPSC syllabus 2019 & exam pattern you will get clear idea regarding the weightage marks for individual questions. So, In order to help the candidates we are entitled UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 in PDF Format. Now a days each and every exam having big competition from various number of candidates. If you want to get success in Examination you must cover each and every topic in UPSC NDA syllabus 2019. Hence download http://upsc.gov.in/ UPSC NDA syllabus 2019 PDF and start your preparation.
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus
Union Public Service Commission has recently made an announcement for the engagement of new candidates for Tracer Posts. If you are interested in UPSC NDA Jobs then participate in the written exam which is going to be conducted soon. UPSC NDA Exam is very tough because many candidates participates in this exam, so in this exam you must have more time and more knowledge about UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus 2019. You can also qualify this exam when you read syllabus carefully and give more time to the weak subject.
NDA syllabus in hindi
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||National Defence Academy(NDA)|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC NDA Exam 2019|
|Number Of Vacancies||342|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09-01- 04-02-2019 till 06:00 pm2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Later|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
NDA syllabus for army
The Officials of State Government Wants to fill the various posts of NDA. We provided the registration link on this website. So, the interested candidates can apply easily.The Date of the examination not released by the Officials of UPSC NDA. So, the candidates have more time for good preparation. The Pdf download link of NDA syllabus for army an Exam Pattern is given below of this page. so, the candidates can download the Syllabus through this website. For more updates, the contenders can follow this page regularly
UPSC NDA selection process
The candidates applying for the posts of UPSC NDA will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job.
- Written Exam
- Intelligence and Personality Test
UPSC NDA Exam pattern
The UPSC NDA Exam Pattern is necessary to the candidates at the time of preparation that is the reason we can mention detailed info regarding the syllabus on this post. Most of the candidates are searching for the UPSC NDA syllabus 2019 and test pattern those candidates can get the exam pattern from this post and then start preparing help of the syllabus in addition to the exam pattern then your preparation makes easier. So, all the candidates can make a schedule based on the exam pattern and then prepare the UPSC NDA 2019.
UPSC NDA Written Exam pattern 2019
|Score||Time Duration||Time Duration|
|300||2½ hours||2½ hours|
|Paper-II – General Ability Test||General Knowledge||
General Science (10%)
History, Freedom Movement, etc (20%)
Current Events (10%))
UPSC NDA Interview
|02||General Ability Test||600|
upsc nda syllabus in hindi
Start your preparation with the help of UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 given below. Read every topic of NDA 2019 carefully and without a skip. After the exam, you can get UPSC NDA Results 2019 for NDA Written Exam.
National Defence Academy Syllabus
NDA Maths Syllabus
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions.
NDA general ability test syllabus
- General Science.
- History, Freedom Movements Etc.
- Current Events.
- General Knowledge
nda physics syllabus
- Physical Properties and States of Matter, Mass, Weight, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity, Principle of Archimedes, Pressure Barometer
- Motion of objects, Velocity and Acceleration, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force and Momentum, Parallelogram of Forces, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies, Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, Power and Energy
- Static and Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current, Measurement of Electrical Power, Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.
- General Principles in the working of the following: Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses
- Effects of Heat, Measurement of Temperature and Heat, change of State and Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat. Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments. Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection and refraction. Spherical mirrors and Lenses, Human Eye
- Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet
NDA chemistry syllabus
- Acids, bases and salts
- Carbon – different forms
- Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
- Material used in the preparation of substances like Soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches and Gun-Powder
- Elementary ideas about the structure of Atom, Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency
- Physical and Chemical changes
- Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Symbols, Formulae and simple Chemical Equations
- Law of Chemical Combination (excluding problems)
- Properties of Air and Water
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbondioxide, Oxidation and Reduction
UPSC NDA General Science Syllabus
- Common Epidemics, their causes and prevention
- Food – Source of Energy for man
- Constituents of food, Balanced Diet
- The Solar System – Meteors and Comets, Eclipses
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Basis of Life – Cells, Protoplasms and Tissues
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Elementary knowledge of Human Body and its important organs
NDA Social Studies Syllabus
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya, National Integration and Welfare State, Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
- Forces shaping the modern world; Renaissance, Exploration and Discovery; War of American Independence
- French Revolution, Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society
- Concept of one World, United Nations, Panchsheel, Democracy, Socialism and Communism
- Role of India in the present world
- A broad survey of Indian History
- Freedom Movement in India
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration
- Elementary knowledge of Five Year Plans of India. Panchayati Raj, Co-operatives and Community Development
NDA Geography Syllabus
- Ocean Currents and Tides Atmosphere and its composition; Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, Cyclones and Anti-cyclones; Humidity; Condensation and Precipitation
- Types of Climate, Major Natural regions of the World
- Regional Geography of India – Climate, Natural vegetation, Mineral and Power resources; location and distribution of agricultural and Industrial activities
- Important Sea ports and main sea, land and air routes of India. Main items of Imports and Exports of India
- The Earth, its shape and size
- Lattitudes and Longitudes, Concept of time. International Date Line
- Movements of Earth and their effects. Origin of Earth
- Rocks and their classification; Weathering – Mechanical and Chemical, Earthquakes and Volcanoes
NDA Current Affairs Syllabus
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India in the recent years
- Current important world events
- Prominent personalities – both Indian and International including those connected with cultural activities and sports
NDA Syllabus pdf Download
How to download UPSC NDA 2019 in pdf
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the official website.
- Step 3: then click on Download Syllabus
- Step 4: Then you will get a PDF file of latest UPSC NDA Syllabus in PDF format
- Step 5: Download and Save the file for future use.
UPSC NDA Exam Eligibility Criteria
- (i) For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under 10+2 Pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2003 are eligible.
|NDA Recruitment Details||Click here|
|NDA Admit Card||Click here|
|UPSC NDA Syllabus in pdf||Click here|
|NDA Official Website||Click here|
About UPSC NDA
IT solution powered by :National Informatics Centre (NIC) U.P. State Unit, but contents provided and managed by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), PRAYAGRAJ.
NIC disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, including incidental or consequential loss or damage, arising out of, or in connection with, any use of or reliance on the information on this website. In case of doubt or query, users are requested to refer to the original Departmental notifications/ Rules/Acts/ Regulations/ Guidelines document by contacting the concerned Department/organisation.
Two or more States may agree that there shall be one Public Service Commission for that group of States, and if a resolution to that effect is passed by the House or, where there are two Houses, by each House of the Legislature of each of those States, Parliament may by law provide for the appointment of a Joint State Public Service Commission (referred to in this Chapter as Joint Commission) to serve the needs of those States.
Any such law as aforesaid may contain such incidental and consequential provisions as may be necessary or desirable for giving effect to the purposes of the law.
The Public Service Commission for the Union, if requested so to do by the Governor of a State, may, with the approval of the President, agree to serve all or any of the needs of the State.
References in this Constitution to the Union Public Service Commission or a State Public Service Commission shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as references to the Commission serving the needs of the Union or, as the case may be, the State as respects the particular matter in question.
|CONTACT LOCATION||CONTACT NUMBER|
|PRAYAGRAJ – (FOR GENERAL ENQUIRY) :||0532 – 2407547|
|PRAYAGRAJ – (FOR ON-LINE ENQUIRY) :||+91 – 8765973668|
|LUCKNOW :||+91 – 8765973766|
Official Email ID : email@example.com