TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019 Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent of Police syllabus TNPSC Deputy Superintendent exam pattern TNPSC Deputy Superintendent question pattern 2019 TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus Details Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent syllabus pdf and exam pattern Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Superintendent syllabus TNPSC Syllabus Deputy Superintendent of Police syllabus
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019
Candidates can get the subject wise TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019 from this post and start preparing for the exam and write well to get highest marks in the exam. Each and every candidate can refer for more details about the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Superintendent Syllabus by reading this post completely. For best score in the written examination, candidates download the Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus from this web page. Because what are the subjects appeared in the syllabus, from those only the questions will be asked in the written examination. So, candidates must and should download the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent syllabus 2019 and Exam pattern from this website.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published notification for the hiring to the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police in district wise .So, eligible candidates may fill the applications through official link which is mentioned in below. As per the advertisement the vacancies are anticipated in all the districts. Candidates who have applied for the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent exam, those ones must and should download the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019. Because without observing the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent of Police Syllabus, no one can’t prepare well for the written examination and also not get the best clarity about the written examination. For that reason, we have uploaded the subject wise syllabus on this page.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Superintendent Exam Syllabus
All the candidates who are attending the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent application form must start their preparation along with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Superintendent Syllabus. Because with the help of TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus & exam pattern you will get clear idea regarding the weightage marks for individual questions. So, In order to help the candidates we are entitled Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019 in PDF Format. Now a days each and every exam having big competition from various number of candidates. If you want to get success in Examination you must cover each and every topic in TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019. Hence download www.tnpsc.gov.in Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus PDF and start your preparation.
TNPSC Dy Superintendent Syllabus
Candidates can download Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent of Police syllabus from this post. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently made an announcement for the engagement of new candidates for Deputy Superintendent Posts. If you are interested in Deputy Superintendent Jobs then participate in the written exam which is going to be conducted soon. TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam 2019 is very tough because many candidates participate in this exam, so in this exam you must have more time and more knowledge about TNPSC Dy Superintendent Syllabus . You can also qualify this exam when you read syllabus carefully and give more time to the weak subject.
Deputy Superintendent Syllabus TNPSC 2019: Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Admit card||Updated soon|
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam Syllabus 2019
The Officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Wants to fill the various posts of Deputy Superintendent. We provided the registration link on this website. So, the interested candidates can apply easily. The Date of the examination not released by the Officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. So, the candidates have more time for good preparation. The download Pdf of Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern is given below of this page. so, the candidates can download the Syllabus through this website. For more updates, the candidates can follow this page regularly
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent selection process
The candidates applying for the posts of TNPSC Deputy Superintendent of Police will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam pattern
The TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam Pattern is necessary to the candidates at the time of preparation that is the reason we can mention detailed info regarding the syllabus on this post. Most of the candidates are searching for the TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus and test pattern those candidates can get the exam pattern from this post and then start preparing help of the syllabus in addition to the exam pattern then your preparation makes easier. So, all the candidates can make a schedule based on the exam pattern and then prepare the Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent of Police Syllabus 2019.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Preliminary Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Exam Duration||Max. Marks|
|1||Objective Type||Aptitude & Mental Ability||50||3 Hours||300|
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Main Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Examination Type||Papers||Exam Duration||Max. Marks|
|1||Paper – I||3 Hours||250|
|2||Descriptive Type||Paper-II||3 Hours||250|
|3||Paper -III||3 Hours||250|
|Interview & Records||100|
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent 2019 Syllabus
Start your preparation with the help of Tamil Nadu PSC Deputy Superintendent syllabus 2019 given below. Read every topic of Deputy Superintendent syllabus 2019 carefully and without a skip. After the exam, you can get TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Results 2019 for Written Exam.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Reasoning Syllabus
- Sequential output tracing
- Puzzle test
- Direction sense test
- Number series
- Machine input
- Decision making
- Sitting arrangement
- Blood relations
- Logical Venn diagram
- Alphabet test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Mathematical operations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Logical sequence test
- Arithmetical operations
- Inserting the missing characters
- Data Sufficiency
- Eligibility test
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper folding
- Paper cutting
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Analytical reasoning
- Spotting out the embedded figures
- Construction of squares and triangles
- Drawing inference
- Statement and Conclusion
- Deriving conclusion from passages
- Theme detection
- Sequence and series
- Seating arrangement
- Statements and course of action
- Statements and assumption
- Cause and effect reasoning
- Statements and argument
- Odd figures or Odd man out
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- Races and Games
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Stocks and Shares
- Time and Work
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Distance
- Decimal Fractions
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Permutations and
- Pipes and Cistern
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent General Studies Syllabus
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Paper 1 Syllabus
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Natural Disasters.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- Advent of European Invasion.
- Unity in Diversity.
- India Since Independence.
- National Renaissance.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- Indian National Congress.
- 1857 Revolt.
- Era of Different Acts & Pacts.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus Paper II
- Tamil Language.
- Precis Writing.
- English Language.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Essay Writing.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Tamil Society, Culture and Heritage.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent of Police Paper III Syllabus
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- Impact of Global Economy on India.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Economic Trends.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus in Telugu
How to download TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus in pdf
- Step1: Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Step2: Click on the official website.
- Step3: then click on Download Syllabus
- Step4: Then you will get a PDF file of latest Deputy Superintendent of Police Syllabus in PDF format
- Step5: Download and Save the file for future use.
TNPSC Group 1 syllabus
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts various exams in the India. Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Deputy Superintendent Syllabus. In this post, candidates can check TNPSC Group 1 syllabus, Exam pattern. By Practicing according Syllabus Applicants can score high and can easily get the job. TNPSC Group 1 syllabus in PDF Format further on this page. Candidates can check, Download and Share them with their Friends.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Max age for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM & DW of all categories:
- For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T): 37 Years
Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- (i) For applicants possessing any degree: 37 Years
- (ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree: 38 Years
Max age for Others:
- For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T): 32 Years
Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- (i) For applicants possessing any degree: 32 Years
- (ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Education Qualification
- Candidates should possess Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as an University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
|Recruitment Details||Click here | Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus in pdf||Click here|
|TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
Download TNPSC Dy Superintendent Syllabus PDF
More TNPSC Syllabus Click Here
Thank you for visiting TNPSC Deputy Superintendent Syllabus We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.
The concerned Secretariat Departments, through their designated senior officials in the rank of Joint Secretary in respect of posts for which the Government are the appointing authority / Joint Director in respect of posts for which Head of the Department is the appointing authority, shall bring the proposals in person, to hand over the same to the TNPSC Office and the proposals will be scrutinised by the Senior Officials of TNPSC on the same day.
The proposals in complete shape will be subjected to further processing and conduct of DPC meeting in the following week.
The incomplete proposals will be returned on the same day with a note on rectifications to be carried out.
The Single Window System is functioning on every Wednesday from 11 am to 2 pm with effect from 22.02.2012 and the proposals can be handed over to the Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission directly and the scrutiny of proposals shall take place on the same day.
TNPSC Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Park Town, Chennai-600003,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA