TCS walkin for Associate/Senior Associate
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
Step6: Write “Heena Patel” under Source Name.
Step7: Nearest test location: select Nagpur.
Step8: Select your password and your security question
Step9: Finally press Submit button.
Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2017xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
- B.com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI, & BSC (General) 2016 & 2017 Graduate Freshers ONLY
- NOT ELIGIBLE: – BE / B.Tech / BSC IT / BSC CS / MBA / MCA / BCA / MSC / BMM***
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
Tata Consultancy Services
Mihan SEZ, Gate No 3,
Village Dahegaon, Survey No 72,
Hingna PS, Post Khapri,
Contact Person: Mayan Kak