RRB JE Printing Press Syllabus
RRB JE Printing Press Syllabus 2019: Download the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus along with Latest RRB JE Printing Press Exam Pattern 2019 here. You may also visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the latest information regarding RRB JE Printing Press Syllabus.
Railway JE Printing Press Syllabus
Latest RRB JE Printing Press News
- Railway Recruitment Board planning to start the RRB JE Printing Press Online Application Submission from 02nd January 2019 and will end up with 31st January 2019.
- RRB Officials post the 13083 Junior Engineer Printing Press Recruitment Notification 2019 at its officials. Candidates can get the latest information here.
RRB Printing Press Exam Pattern
Railway JE Printing Press Syllabus 2019
|RRB Junior Engineer Printing Press Syllabus 2019|
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||14033|
|Starting Date to Fill Form||02-01-2019|
|Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Online Payment Last Date||05-02-2019|
|Post Office Challan||04-02-2019|
|Final Submission of form||07-02-2019|
Railway Junior Engineer Printing Press Syllabus
RRB JE Printing Press Exam Pattern
RRB JE Printing Press Exam Pattern 2019
There is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questionin the written paper of Junior Engineer Printing Press(JE).
- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic & Technical Subjects are among the key topics added in RRB Junior Engineer Printing Press Syllabus.
- There 150 Questions in RRB JE Printing Press Engg Exam 2019 of 150 marks.
- 90 Questions are asked from Technical Ability & General Science while 60 Questions are from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Time Duration for Written test is of 2 Hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 Marks too.
Latest Railway JE Printing Press Exam Pattern 2019
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|RRB JE Exam is of Objective Type for 2 hrs duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60|
Download PDF: RRB Junior Engineer Printing Press Engineering Syllabus
Indian Railways Junior Engineer Printing Press Syllabus 2019
Unemployment is the biggest and considerable problem in India. So, to give solution for this serious issue, RRB releasing Notifications to fill a huge number of vacancies. So, in this article, we are providing simple preparation tips and Syllabus to give clarity to the applicants. Therefore, the applied candidates can refer RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from below sections. You may also download the Railway Jr Engineer Printing Press Syllabus PDF here.
RRB JE Printing Press Syllabus Reasoning
Topics covered in Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus are as follows:
Questions Will Be Asked From
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding And Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Similarities And Differences, Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
RRB JE Exam Printing Press Syllabus for Arithmetic
Topics covered in Syllabus for RRB Junior Engineer are as follows:
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problem On Ages
- From Data Interpretation Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Frequency Polygon
- Pictorial Graph
- Factors & Simplification
- Arithmetic Simple & Compound Interest
- Shares & Dividends
RRB JE Printing Press Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Current Events
- Focus Will Be On Current National & International Events
- Some Questions From Finance Marketing Can Be Ask In The Exam
- Focus Will Be On News Related To Railway
- Rail Budget
- New Technologies & Reform In Indian Railway
RRB Junior Engineer Printing Press Syllabus for General Science
Topics covered in RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus are as follows:
- Questions will be of Basic Concept of Science (Class 12th standard)
- Questions will be ask from Daily use science
RRB JE Printing Press Syllabus Details
Here We provided all main topic of Printing Press Engg that’s cover your RRB JE preparation and help you. All main topic given below :
- Printing techniques and materials
- Offset Printing
- Color science
- Newspaper printing
- Paper & Ink technology
- Digital technology & Imaging
- Control Application in Printing
- Basic concepts of Computers
- Printing surface preparation
Official Website RRB – Click Here
RRB JE Recruitment Details – Click Here
RRB Je Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
RRB je Printing Press Engineering syllabus pdf
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on RRB JE Printing Press 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
About RRB JE Printing Press
The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The idea of a railway to connect Bombay with Thane, Kalyan and with the Thal and Bhore Ghats inclines first occurred to Mr. George Clark, the Chief Engineer of the Bombay Government, during a visit to Bhandup in 1843.
The formal inauguration ceremony was performed on 16th April 1853, when 14 railway carriages carrying about 400 guests left Bori Bunder at 3.30 pm “amidst the loud applause of a vast multitude and to the salute of 21 guns.” The first passenger train steamed out of Howrah station destined for Hooghly, a distance of 24 miles, on 15th August, 1854. Thus the first section of the East Indian Railway was opened to public traffic, inaugurating the beginning of railway transport on the Eastern side of the subcontinent.
RRB JE CONTACT Details
Railway Recruitment Board,
Railway Colony, Near Railway Station,
Chandigarh – 160002
Telephone : 0172-2730093
Fax : 0172-2730040
Email : email@example.com