RRB JE IT Syllabus
RRB JE IT Syllabus 2019: Download the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus along with Latest RRB JE IT Exam Pattern 2019 here. You may also visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the latest information regarding RRB JE IT Syllabus.
Railway JE IT Syllabus
Latest RRB JE IT News
Railway Recruitment Board planning to start the RRB JE IT Online Application Submission from 02nd January 2019 and will end up with 31st January 2019.
RRB Officials post the 13083 Junior Engineer IT Recruitment Notification 2019 at its officials. Candidates can get the latest information here.
Railway JE Information Technology Syllabus 2019
RRB JE Information Technology Syllabus
|RRB Junior Engineer IT Syllabus 2019|
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||14033|
|Starting Date to Fill Form||02-01-2019|
|Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Online Payment Last Date||05-02-2019|
|Post Office Challan||04-02-2019|
|Final Submission of form||07-02-2019|
Railway Junior Engineer IT Syllabus
RRB JE IT Exam Pattern
RRB JE IT Exam Pattern 2019
There is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questionin the written paper of Junior Engineer IT(JE).
- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic & Technical Subjects are among the key topics added in RRB Junior Engineer IT Syllabus.
- There 150 Questions in RRB JE IT Engg Exam 2019 of 150 marks.
- 90 Questions are asked from Technical Ability & General Science while 60 Questions are from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Time Duration for Written test is of 2 Hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 Marks too.
RRB JE Information Technology Syllabus 2019
Latest Railway JE IT Exam Pattern 2019
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|RRB JE Exam is of Objective Type for 2 hrs duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60|
Download PDF: RRB Junior Engineer IT Engineering Syllabus
Indian Railways Junior Engineer IT Syllabus 2019
Unemployment is the biggest and considerable problem in India. So, to give solution for this serious issue, RRB releasing Notifications to fill a huge number of vacancies. So, in this article, we are providing simple preparation tips and Syllabus to give clarity to the applicants. Therefore, the applied candidates can refer RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from below sections. You may also download the Railway Jr Engineer IT Syllabus PDF here.
RRB JE IT Syllabus Reasoning
Topics covered in Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus are as follows:
Questions Will Be Asked From
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding And Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Similarities And Differences, Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
RRB JE Exam IT Syllabus for Arithmetic
Topics covered in Syllabus for RRB Junior Engineer are as follows:
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problem On Ages
- From Data Interpretation Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Frequency Polygon
- Pictorial Graph
- Factors & Simplification
- Arithmetic Simple & Compound Interest
- Shares & Dividends
RRB JE IT Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Current Events
- Focus Will Be On Current National & International Events
- Some Questions From Finance Marketing Can Be Ask In The Exam
- Focus Will Be On News Related To Railway
- Rail Budget
- New Technologies & Reform In Indian Railway
RRB Junior Engineer IT Syllabus for General Science
Topics covered in RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus are as follows:
- Questions will be of Basic Concept of Science (Class 12th standard)
- Questions will be ask from Daily use science
RRB JE IT Syllabus Details
Here We provided all main topic of IT Engg that’s cover your RRB JE preparation and help you. All main topic given below :
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language; Information systems
- DBMS; System programming
- Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data & Network communication
- Web technology & programming
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control
Official Website RRB – Click Here
RRB JE Recruitment Details – Click Here
RRB Je Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
RRB je IT Engineering syllabus pdf
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on RRB JE IT 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.