RRB JE Civil Syllabus
RRB JE Civil Syllabus 2019: Download the RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus along with Latest RRB JE Civil Exam Pattern 2019 here. You may also visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the latest information regarding RRB JE Civil Syllabus.
Latest RRB JE Civil News
Railway Recruitment Board planning to start the RRB JE Civil Online Application Submission from 02nd January 2019 and will end up with 31st January 2019.
RRB Officials post the 13083 Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment Notification 2019 at its officials. Candidates can get the latest information here.
Railway JE Civil Syllabus
Railway JE Civil Syllabus 2019
|RRB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2019|
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancy||14033|
|Starting Date to Fill Form||02-01-2019|
|Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Online Payment Last Date||05-02-2019|
|Post Office Challan||04-02-2019|
|Final Submission of form||07-02-2019|
Railway Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus
RRB JE Civil Exam Pattern
RRB JE Civil Exam Pattern 2019
There is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questionin the written paper of Junior Engineer Civil(JE).
- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic & Technical Subjects are among the key topics added in RRB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus.
- There 150 Questions in RRB JE Civil Engg Exam 2019 of 150 marks.
- 90 Questions are asked from Technical Ability & General Science while 60 Questions are from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Time Duration for Written test is of 2 Hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 Marks too.
Latest Railway JE Civil Exam Pattern 2019
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|RRB JE Exam is of Objective Type for 2 hrs duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60|
Download PDF: RRB Junior Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
Indian Railways Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2019
Unemployment is the biggest and considerable problem in India. So, to give solution for this serious issue, RRB releasing Notifications to fill a huge number of vacancies. So, in this article, we are providing simple preparation tips and Syllabus to give clarity to the applicants. Therefore, the applied candidates can refer RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from below sections. You may also download the Railway Jr Engineer Civil Syllabus PDF here.
RRB JE Civil Syllabus Reasoning
Topics covered in Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus are as follows:
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding And Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Similarities And Differences, Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
RRB JE Exam Civil Syllabus for Arithmetic
Topics covered in Syllabus for RRB Junior Engineer are as follows:
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Problem On Ages
- From Data Interpretation Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Frequency Polygon
- Pictorial Graph
- Factors & Simplification
- Arithmetic Simple & Compound Interest
- Shares & Dividends
RRB JE Civil Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Current Events
- Focus Will Be On Current National & International Events
- Some Questions From Finance Marketing Can Be Ask In The Exam
- Focus Will Be On News Related To Railway
- Rail Budget
- New Technologies & Reform In Indian Railway
RRB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus for General Science
Topics covered in RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus are as follows:
- Questions will be of Basic Concept of Science (Class 12th standard)
- Questions will be ask from Daily use science
RRB JE Civil Syllabus Details
Here We provided all main topic of Civil Engg that’s cover your RRB JE preparation and help you. All main topic given below :
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials.
- Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Water requirements
- General Civil Engineering.
- Construction /Structure Engineering and drawing.
- Soil Mechanics
- Highway Planning.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Errors and adjustments.
- Environmental Engineering
- Coordinate system.
- Measurements of distance and directions.
Official Website RRB – Click Here
RRB JE Recruitment Details – Click Here
RRB Je Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
RRB je Civil Engineering syllabus pdf
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on RRB JE Civil 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.