Microsoft Recruitment for Software Engineer
The Microsoft Knowledge and Growth team in Universal Store is one of the fastest-growing data technology businesses in Microsoft impacting multiple products across the whole company. The team is responsible for providing the data platform, knowledge graph, data/ML models, insights, services and experiences for our Customer Relationship/Intelligence, Customer Lifecycle Management, Customer Loyalty and Anti-Fraud systems. We are an innovative team that blends the exciting worlds of Machine Learning, predictive analytics and data mining.
- Design features acquiring knowledge of our product/services and customers
- Develop features collaborating across groups
- Drives up quality, performance and reliability
- Derives insights from customer/production data and further improve the features
- 1+ years of software development
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Strong coding and debugging skills with a modern object-oriented language
- Strong design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, design patterns and the ability to think outside the box.
Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 1+ Years
Apply online Link Click Here – Link