IB Security Assistant Syllabus
IB MHA Security Assistant Syllabus 2019: Intelligence bureau (IB) officially released 1000 security assistant posts online application submission is over now the time to start the preparation for IB security assistant post. MHA IB Syllabus is a key tool to perform well in any competitive exam.
MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2019
With the help of Syllabus, applicants can easily understand each topic clearly and know the way to make a preparation schedule. MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus is enlisted here to help an individual who is going to participate in IB SA written exam. Along with IB Exam syllabus we also cover written exam scheme here.
MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus pdf
IB Security Assistant exam pattern
firstly the initial stage of preparation of the IB exam is to know IB syllabus 2019 and exam pattern because IB security assistant examination is going to conduct in three tiers so applicants can go the below all details about IB syllabus 2018 then applicants can refer the previous year question paper for further more details meanwhile the applicants can go through the exam pattern and details of MHA IB syllabus 2019.
MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus details
MHA IB Selection Process
- Tier 1 Exam (Objective Type)
- Tier 2 Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Tier 3 Exam (Interview/ Personality Test)
IB Syllabus Full Description
- The Written exam consists of Three modes namely TIER – I, II, III.
- Tier-I is an Objective Based written test with MCQ Questions.
- Tier -I section consists of 4 subsections as General Awareness, Aptitude, Logical Ability, English language.
- Each Section of the Tier-I carries 40, 20, 20, 20 marks respectively.
- There shall be of 0.25 Negative Marking for each wrong answer question.
MHA IB Syllabus 2019
|Tier||Description of Examination||Marks||Time|
Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts
containing questions of 1 marks each on:|
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks – 20)||
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
|IB mha Syllabus Recruitment Board Name||Investigation Bureau|
|Post Name||Security Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||1054|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Procedure||MCQ Exam, Descriptive Written Test and Interview/ Personality Test|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline|
IB SA Exam Syllabus 2019
MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus details
IB MHA Syllabus 2019 General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- General Politics.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
IB syllabus 2019 Logical/Analytical ability
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Eligibility Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Theme Detection.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Puzzle Test.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alphabet Test.
- Situation Reaction Test.
MHA IB Syllabus 2019 Quantitative Aptitude
- HCF & LCM.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Number System.
- Line Graphs.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Bar Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Profit and Loss.
- Heights & Distances Partnership
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Pie Charts.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimal & Fractions.
MHA IB Syllabus 2019 English Language
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
MHA IB Security Assistant Executive Vacancy 2019
|S.no||Region Name||ST||SC||UR||OBC||Total Posts|
IB MHA Security Assistant Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age should be greater than 20 years and must be below than 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
MHA IB Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified Matriculation (10th Class) from an authorized Board of India.
- Aspirants must also have knowledge of local language to be eligible for the 1054 MHA IB Security Assistant Executive Jobs.
How To Download Intelligence Bureau Syllabus 2019?
Simple Steps To Download MHA IB Syllabus 2019
Candidates should follow these steps to download MHA IB Syllabus 2019. Candidates may do their preparations according to the exam pattern given here. Here we gave you easy steps to download Intelligence Bureau Exam Syllabus 2019.
- Candidates should log to the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs i.e mha.gov.in.
- Now may search for syllabus section at Home Page.
- After that read the complete notification carefully.
- Now Click on Download Button to Save it.
Important Link For IB Syllabus 2019 PDF & Exam Pattern
IB SA admit Card 2017 Download Here – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern
About MHA Department
Intelligence Bureau was defined by the Government of India. MHA department is completed with its other Sub-Important Departments. Border Managements, Internal Security and J&K Affairs are its Important Parts. Recently Intelligence Bureau published the notification for Technical Jobs in IB Department. Candidates willing to Join the Ministry of Home Affairs Department must the their application form.
Managed Health Care Associates, Inc. (MHA) is the country’s largest alternate site GPO, and has established itself as a leading health care services and software company. In 2019, we celebrate 30 years of enabling success in alternate site health care. This evolution reflects our commitment to stay abreast of changes in the alternate site health care market and invest in innovative solutions, software and services for our members including long-term care pharmacies, infusion pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, home medical equipment providers and assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
A great way to learn about a company is to look at the caliber of its people. MHA is a leading health care services and software company because of the outstanding individuals on our team. Our staff members include:
Industry-leading experts committed to the highest levels of member service
Highly tenured and experienced account management teams
Pioneers in innovation, continuously developing robust and sophisticated tools and software to optimize our members’ ability to succeed
Valued partners who understand diverse stakeholders – members, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and Prescription Drug Plans – and work hard to anticipate, understand and address their needs
MHA IB Contact Details
Managed Health Care Associates, Inc.
25-A Vreeland Road, Suite 200
P.O. Box 789
Florham Park, NJ 07932-0789
Telephone: (973) 966-9200
Facsimile: (973) 966-5529
Toll-free: (800) 642-3020