IVY Mobility Recruitment for Software Engineer
Ivy Mobility is revolutionizing the Consumer Goods Industry offering vertical Software as a Service on a Cloud platform. Ivy is an innovative firm in the growing market. For over 5 years, the company has been at the forefront of solutions for Retail Execution, Direct Store Delivery, Distributor Management, Merchandising, and Analytics. We serve some of the largest Consumer Good brands and over 5.5 million outlets in over 20 countries. This provides an incredible career path and growth opportunities for ambitious and talented people that strive for excellence. If you’re looking to work in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards unique thought and execution, then Ivy Mobility could be a great opportunity.
- Ability to elicit requirements through a variety of methods and to create clear, concise documentation.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people/teams, and to facilitate/lead meetings.
- Should have hands on experience in interacting with clients, understand requirements, being able to translate them into specs to be used by the delivery teams.
- Responsible for analysis of business and systems process, design and simulation.
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units. Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- 7-9 years experience working with business systems and components in CRM, SFA and ERP integrations
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Job Role : Business Analyst
Eligibility : Graduate
Experience : 7 – 9 Years
Job Location : Chennai
For Apply Online Click Here – Link