Intel Recruitment for Application Developer
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
- This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- Develops, implements, and maintains computerbased systems to meet business requirements.
- Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- A successful candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:- Leadership, critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- BE/BS or MS in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in US without requiring sponsorhip.
- Strong design & development experience using: Java/J2EE Stack, Machine Learning, Python, R & Spark framework.
- Develop modules for data loading, transformation, access and export.
- Extensive experience with Data Structure.
- Knowledge in designing and implementing big data solutions using Hadoop technologies MapReduce, sqoop, flume, Mahout, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark and/or HBase.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design experience, including Java.
- Familiarity with version control systems is a plus.
Job Role : Application Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
For Apply Online Click Here – Link