Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 Indian Navy Recruitment PC/SSC Officers Vacancy in Indian Navy 2019 Current Jobs in Indian Navy 2019 Indian Navy Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for PC/SSC Officers in Indian Navy Apply Online Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Recruitment 2019 Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Vacancy 2019
Indian Navy PC Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy recently releases 102 PC/SSC Officers vacancies in Indian Navy for unmarried eligible male candidates. Candidates who are searching Defense jobs opportunity in Indian Navy. Indian Navy invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts PC/SSC Officers in various offices of the Join Indian Navy per the Indian Navy recruitment 2019 notification, these 102 vacancies are allocated for PC/SSC Officers posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 12.01.2019. Indian Navy SSC recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 01.02.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for the post of PC/SSC Officers in Grade ‘C’ for Indian Navy . The detailed eligibility and application process of Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Recruitment are given in below.
All the interested candidates searching for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all Indian Navy Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Candidates must have Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be below 23 years. Indian Navy will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected Join Indian Navy exam will be held on 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in India. Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 01.02.2019. More details of Indian Navy Recruitment are available in Indian Navy careers page.
|Organization Name:||Indian Navy|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||102Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||PC/SSC Officers|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Language Proficiency Test(LPT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2019, the eligibility details for the PC/SSC Officers job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Recruitment 2019.
List of current openings: Indian Navy
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12|
|General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||30|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32|
|Total Indian Navy Job Vacancies||102|
- Minimum Height -157cms.
- Weight as per height and age.
1. Executive Branch
- (a) General Service/ Hydrography Cadre: Candidate must hold B.E./B.Tech degree in any discipline
- (b) Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) : (i) B.E./ B.Tech degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Micro-electronics/ Mechanical/ Control/ Industrial Production/ Industrial/ Production/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Metallurgical/ Chemical/ Material Science/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Application
2. Technical Branch
- (a) Engineering Branch (General Service): B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical/ Marine/ Instrumentation/ Production/ Aeronautical/ Industrial Engineering & Management/ Control Engineering/ Aero Space/ Automobiles/ Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation & Control
- (b) Electrical Branch (General Service): B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation
- Candidates should be Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2019.
|Rank||Pay as per Indian Navy||Level||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant(SLT)||Rs. 56100-110700||10||15500|
|Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr)||Rs.69400-136900||11||15500|
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interviews based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech degree.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: – NIL
- Candidates should be accompanied by a Crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order for Rs. 205/- only for Gen/OBC candidates as the examination fee.
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit Indian Navy official website – https:// www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||01.02.2019|
|Date of SSB Interview||April 2019 – July 2019|
|Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Notification||Click Here|
|Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Admit Card||Click Here|
|Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Syllabus||Click Here|
|Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Cut Off||Click Here|
|Indian Navy PC/SSC Officers Official Website||Click Here|
- SSB Interview will be held during April 2019 to July 2019 at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
The Navy has the following three Commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:-
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Headquarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy),
New Delhi – 110011.