Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Apply Online Navik GD Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard 2019 Current Jobs in Indian Coast Guard 2019 Indian Coast Guard Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Navik GDin Indian Coast Guard Apply Online Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy 2019 Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2019 BATCH Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard recently releases Navik GD vacancies in Indian Coast Guard for male candidates. Candidates who are searching Defense jobs opportunity in Indian Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard invites online application from eligible candidates for posts Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment in various Ships of the Indian Coast Guard per the Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Navik GD posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 21.01.2019. Indian Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application form is 31.01.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2019 BATCH Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all Indian Coast Guard Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Indian Coast Guard PC SSC Officers Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have 10+2 Degree disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be below 22 years. Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected Indian Coast Guard exam will be held on March Or April 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in India. Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 31.01.2019. More details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment are available in Indian Coast Guard careers page.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name:||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Navik (General Duty) 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2019 BATCH|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Language Proficiency Test(LPT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
As per the recent Indian Coast Guard notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Navik (General Duty) job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Height -157cms.
- Weight as per height and age.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty)
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates Age between 18 Years to 22 years
- Candidates should be Born between 01 Aug 1997 & 31 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the Indian Coast Guard official notification 2019.
Selected Candidates in Indian Coast Guard, Candidates will be pay Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Selection will be based on -:
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
Indian Coast Guard GD Physical Details
- Running- 1.6km in 7 minutes
- Suat Ups- 20 (Uthak Baithak)
- Pushup- 10
- Height- 157cms
- Chest- Minimum Expansion 5cms
- Visual Standard- 6/6 (Better Eye) & 6/9 (Worse Eyes)
Indian Coast Guard GD Document Required
- Recent Photograph
- Class 10th pass Certificate and Mark-Sheet
- Class 12th pass Certificate and Mark-Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- Proof of Identity such as passport, Driving license, Aadhar Card/Voter I Card, Pan Card
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates – NIL
- Gen/OBC Candidates – NIL
How To Apply Indian Coast Guard PC/SSC Officers Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit Indian Coast Guard official website@ – https:// www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for Indian Coast Guard PC/SSC Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if Indian Coast Guard asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
Indian Coast Guard GD Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Coast Guard candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.01.2019|
|Date of Exam||March – April 2019|
Dear Readers finally Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Form Filling Process Start. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Date 2019 they can go through Brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the Indian Coast Guard Exam Date.
All the Applied Candidates who had enrolled for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019 they can be carry out complete details regards to the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Date 2019 on this page across the official notification. Without knowing the exam date we don’t know on which date the officials will conduct the exam theta is the reason we can give the details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Date on this post for the Waiting candidates.
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Apply Online (Start on 21 jan 2019)||Registration | Login|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Notification||Click Here | Link 2|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Admit Card||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Syllabus||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Cut Off||Click Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard GD Exam Center
Indian Coast Guard GD Exam center Dettails Listed below:
Jalandhar, Dehradun, Jodhpur, Noida, Varanasi, Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata, Tuticorin, Chennai, Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam, Bhopal, Kochi, Mumbai, New Mangalore, Gandhi Nagar, Port Blair.
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue(Customs) and the Central and State police forces.
The establishment of the Indian Coast Guard was first proposed by the Indian Navy to provide non-military maritime services to the nation. In the 1960s, sea-borne smuggling of goods was threatening India’s domestic economy. The Indian Customs Department frequently called upon the Indian Navy for assistance with patrol and interception in the anti-smuggling effort.
Indian Coast Guard
Ab4, Government Officers Colony,
New, Purana Quila Road,
Delhi – 110001