ePass Karnataka 2019 Application Form
Check out the Epass Karnataka Scholarship 2019. The South Majority State Karnataka is announced Fresh and Renewal Online applications from eligible students across the Karnataka State by using ePass web Portal www.karepass.cgg.gov.in. Students are requested to apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship through the official website before the Last date. Before applying for the Scholarship, you need to know the details such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, last dates etc. The Application forms are available on the official government website of Karnataka.
ePass Karnataka Application Form
There are various other deciding factors which play a vital role in ePass Karnataka eligibility. Students can check all these details below along with the direct and official links to apply for ePass Karnataka scholarship and we have provided detailed notification as well which includes, last date of application, detailed educational and other eligibility criteria, ePass Karnataka fee structure for different colleges and courses and more.
ePass Karnataka 2019
The main criteria of declaring Karnataka Scholarship by the Government is to provide higher education for the backward classes. Students who are financially backward and cant afford for higher studies should utilise this opportunity. The Government provides Karnataka Scholarships to meritorious students of SC/ST/OBC categories.
Karnataka Epass ScholarShip 2019
|Name of the Epass Scholarship||Karnataka Epass Scholarship/ Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship|
|Applications available from||Updated Soon|
|Applicable for||SC/ST/OBC Students|
|Scholarship Issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 1500/-|
|Last Date for applying for Scholarships||Updated Soon|
These type of epass Scholarships benefits many students to reach their dreams and goals regarding higher studies. Karnataka Scholarships providing financial support to the students taking a next step in removing illiteracy in the State. Candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship through online mode. However before applying for this scholarship let me give you the eligibility details.
epass karnataka application status 2019
Karnataka yearly offers the financial assistance for students to continue their education. The state is intended to promote the education rate in the state by supporting the students. State Government of Karnataka has introduced the Karnataka ePass scholarship system to encourage the students. The scholarship is accessible for students who are pursuing the post-matric and pre-matric courses in the state.
ePass Karnataka Notification 2019
The Government of Karnataka, Social Welfare offers the post-matric scholarship for the students undergoing their post-matric courses like Graduate Degree and other professional degree courses. Under the Karnataka ePass, students belong to Backward classes SC/ST and others can avail the scholarships. Students who are eligible to apply for Karnataka education scholarships can apply through online. Various schools, colleges will be associated with Karnataka ePass scholarship scheme. Students undergoing education under the universities can also avail the benefits of ePass Scholarships.
vidyasiri scholarship 2019
What is Epass Karnataka ScholarShip?
The main objectve of ePASS scholarship in Andhra Pradesh is to help the meritorious students who cannot afford education. Under the ePASS scheme, tuition fee prescribed by the colleges are paid by the Government in the form of scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Epass
- Applicant Candidate parents Income must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for Both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The OBC Candidate family income should be less then1 Lakh per annum
- All the applicant candidate must be score 75% attendance to apply for this scholarship
- The applicant candidate should be resident of Karnataka State
- Students not Eligible for Karnataka epass 2019
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and Disabled.
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs.2 Lakhs.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
- Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above.
- Professional Courses are approved for this scholarship.
- Degree and PG Courses in Medicine
- Degree and PG Courses in Engineering
- Degree and PG Courses in Technology
- Degree and PG Courses in Agriculture
- Degree and PG Courses in Veterinary
- Degree and PG Courses Allied Sciences
- Degree and PG Courses Business Finance
- Degree and PG Courses Business administration
- Degree and PG Courses Computer Applications/ Science,
- Commercial pilot License course
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I.
- A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Required Documents for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass
Candidates applying for Karnataka Scholarships should submit the below mentioned documents. Please have a look over it.
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
How much reimbursement will you get?
The reimbursement off tuition will be dependent on the course you pursue. While most of the courses are eligible for 100% of the tuition fee as fixed by the government. Self financed courses are eligible only for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual fee charged by the college, whichever is less.
How to get Karnataka Benefits from ePass Karnataka
- Those who want to get benefits from ePass Karnataka, the below credentials must be applicable for all candidates/students. They are eligible from below parameters.
- Karnataka State Candidates or Student’s parental annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per year. It should be a minimum of 2 lakhs. The certificate will be provided by government Manadal or revenue department (Income certificate).
- Candidates obtaining Post-matric course in the state of Karnataka are eligible to apply for ePass Scholarship.
- Required Aadhard Card to linked with Bank account’s Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Other academic years document required (For more details ask academic in charge).
- Student Caste certificate (Available in any Mandal Office or any meeseva centers)
- Student Bank passbook with photograph
- Student Residential certificate
How to Apply Epass Scholarship 2019 Epass Karnataka
- Those candidates need to submit an online application form, a candidate needs to visit here karepass.cgg.gov.in official website and click here Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018 Epass Karnataka link
- Candidate click here to apply online link and submit your details
- Then the candidate can upload your document if required only
- Candidates need to required information such as candidate qualification details, admit card, phone number, email ID date of birth and etc.
- Finally, candidate check all the information mention this online application form, a candidate need to take a print this online application form for future reference
- Check out the Karnataka Epass Application Status Online
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on “Karnataka Epass Application Status” link.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Select the Academic Year.
- Choose the SSLC pass type and and enter the passed year.
- Enter SSLC registration number and Date of birth details.
- Now Click on get status details now. Your Kar Epass Status Details will be displayed on the screen.
last date to apply for Karnataka epass 2019
All eligible students have to apply the online on or before the last date, the last date to apply for Karnataka e pass will be notified in Karnataka ePass website. The candidates aware of the last date to apply fresh and renewal online. For further questions can comment below with questions and doubts on Karnataka ePass scholarships.
ePass Karnataka Renewal
Students check the final online application date for renewal date information and stay update with ePass Karnataka. If any assistance required candidates can use Karnataka helpline numbers and college admission department and also, college scholarship department.
|An online Application process will start||Updated Soon|
|Last date to submit an online application||Updated Soon|
|Fresh and Renewal Registrations||Updated Soon|
|Official website||Click here|
|Online Publication||Download Here|
|Notification for Candidates||Download Here|
|Download Acknowledgment||Download Details|
|Fresh Candidate Apply||Apply Online|
|Renewal Candidate Apply||Apply Online|
Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on epass 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.