CSS Corp walkin for International Technical Support
CSS Corp is a global technology services company supporting enterprise and consumer products, deploying networks and managing IT infrastructure (stand alone, cloud or mobile enabled). We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready. Our expertise and in-depth understanding of the enterprise & consumer tech support space, along with proven pedigree in Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS), helps enhance IT availability and business efficiency, to more than 140 customers worldwide.
- The Customer support representative will be responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and routing them to the available engineer, when necessary.
- They will create, manage tickets for the issues that the customer contacts.
- They will act as the first point of contact before the customer reached the TAC.
- Their job will also involve creation of licenses and support accounts to the clients world wide.
- The team will also ensure customer satisfaction / experience is and stays a priority.
- Manage high visibility exceptions and can work with cross – functional teams to provide best solutions.
- Creation of World Wide Return Materials Authorization.
- Ensuring all Premium Service orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Working and managing 3 Party Vendors around shipments, deliveries and returns.
- Resolve any RMA issues from the customer or Level 1,2&3 Technical Centers.
- Provide tracking and Status updates on all 4 hour calls submitted to the Technical Centers.
- Updating the Siebel Database to document customer cases.
- Notification to customers product shipments.
- Escalating RMAs for additional support in a timely manner.
- Manage caseloads in a timely manner to closure.
- Provide customers with support for return products.
- Follow all guidelines for processing RMAs for customers without contracts.
- Providing software download access to customers by processing Web Login requests.
- Providing license to customers for software updates.
- Manage high visibility exceptions and can work with cross-functional teams to provide best solutions.
- Customer Service Representatives will work on a World Wide schedule covering 24x5x365 with a rotating schedule.
- Handle L0 cases for confirmation of hardware failure and proceed with RMA.
- Provide L0 level technical assistance on cases to rule out hardware errors.
- Good Understanding of OSI Layers.
- Good Understanding of Routers and Switches.
- Good Knowledge about DHCP (DORA Process), DNS, TCP/ IP, IP Address.
- Types and Classes of IP Address, Subnet.
- Basic troubleshooting steps for Internet issues.
Job Role : International Technical Support
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : Rs: 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Walk-In Date : 16 Oct 2018
Walk-In Time : 12:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Contact Details: Immanuel