CISF Head Constable Recruitment
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Head Constable Vacancy in CISF CISF Head Constable Notification Current Jobs in CISF Head Constable 2019 CISF Head Constable Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Head Constable in CISF Head Constable Apply Online CISF Head Constable Head Constable Recruitment 2019 CISF Head Constable Head Constable Vacancy 2019
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2019
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recently releases 429 Head Constable Vacancy for Male and Female Indian eligible candidates. Candidates who are searching Defense jobs opportunity in CISF, Central Industrial Security Force invites online application from eligible candidates for following various Head Constable Post. CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 notification, these 429 vacancies are allocated for Head Constable Posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 21.01.2019. CISF Head Constable recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website www.cisf.gov.in . The last date to submit the online application form is 20.02.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
CISF Head Constable Notification
CISF Recruitment for the post of Head Constable in Grade ‘C’ for. The detailed eligibility and application process of CISF Head Constable Notification 2019 for Head Constable Candidates read this page carefully.Recruitment are given in below.
CISF HC Recruitment 2019
All the interested candidates searching for CISF HC recruitment 2019 notification in India can check this page carefully for all latest Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about CISF Head Constable Vacancies, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all details about this Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
CISF Head Constable Bharti 2019
Candidates must have 10+2 course disciplines from recognized university and College. Candidate age limit should be below 25 years. CISF will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected CISF Head Constable Exam will be held updated soon. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in India. Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 20.02.2019. More details of this Recruitment are available in CISF careers page.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name:||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||429Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Head Constable|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Selection Procedure:||Physical Test, Examination, Interview.|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
CISF Head Constable Notification 2019
As per the recent CISF Head Constable notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Head Constable job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019.
CISF Head Constable Vacancy Details
List of current openings: CISF Head Constable
|CISF Head Constable||Category|
CISF Head Constable Eligibility Criteria
CISF Head Constable Physical Standards
- Height-162.5 Cm
- Chest-76 Cm, 81 Cm on Expansion
- Height-155 Cm
- Height-165 Cm
- Chest-77 Cms, 82 Cm on Expansion
CISF Head Constable Medical Standards
- Correlated with Height & Age
- For Near/Distant/Refraction & other vision parameters
Educational Qualification for CISF Head Constable Notification
- Candidates must pass out Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent
CISF Head Constable Exam Pattern
|Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
- The test will be either OMR or Computer based test
- The written test will be bilingual; both English & Hindi
- The written exam qualifying marks for General/Ex-Servicemen is 35%
- The written exam qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC is 33%
CISF Head Constable Admit Card
- The admit card for each stage will be made available for download from the official site of CISF
- The admit card download date is not out yet
- You can download the CISF head constable hall ticket with the help of your registration number and date of birth
- We will update the direct link to download the CISF Head Constable admit card as soon as it out officially
CISF Head Constable Age Limit
- Candidates applying for the post of the CISF Head Constables must have 18 years age and not exceeded 25 years of age
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the CISF Head Constable official notification 2019.
CISF Head Constable Salary
- Selected Candidates pay Good Salary Rs. 25,500/ – Rs. 81,100/- per month.
- Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs 2400/-
CISF Head Constable Selection Process
The selection of candidates to the post of Head Constables through CISF Head Constable Recruitment will be done in three stages comprising the following:
- CBT/OMR written examination and
Skill Test (Typewriting Test)
- This will be followed by medical scrutiny, where candidates are required to meet the set medical and visual standards of the CISF.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared
CISF Head Constable Application Free
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates – NIL
- Gen/OBC Candidates – 100/-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit CISF Head Constable official website – www.cisf.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for CISF Head Constable PC/SSC Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on CISF Head Constable Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if CISF Head Constable asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
CISF Head Constable Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the CISF Head Constable candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20.02.2019|
|Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
|CISF Apply Online (Activated on 21 Jan)||Registration | Login|
|CISF Head Constable Notification||Click Here|
|CISF Head Constable Admit Card||Click Here|
|CISF Head Constable Syllabus||Click Here|
|CISF Head Constable Cut Off||Click Here|
|CISF Head Constable Official Website||Click Here|
CISF Head Constable Exam Center
All Exam conduct in India, All Exam center name will be provide very soon.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) established in its present form: 15 June 1983)is a Central Armed Police Force in India.
It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Republic of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. Its current active strength is 148,371 personnel. In April 2017, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel. Among its duties are guarding sensitive governmental buildings, the Delhi Metro, and providing airport security.
It is directly under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs and its headquarters are at New Delhi. The CISF provides security cover to 300 industrial units, government infrastructure projects and facilities and establishments located all over India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mints, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertilizer units, airports and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), and currency note presses producing Indian currency are protected by CISF. It thereby covers installations all over India
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Dy. Inspector General/ OPS Block No. 13
New Delhi -110003