CGI Recruitment Associate Software Engineer
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.
- As a member, will need to work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions.
- Second level professional with direct impact on results and out come.
- Design / Model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team and be comfortable working with ambiguity
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS
Experience : 3 – 5 Months
Apply Online – Click Here