APSC CDPO Notification
APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 APSC CDPO Notification 2019 APSC CDPO Vacancy 2019 APSC CDPO Notification APSC CDPO Apply Online APSC Recruitment 2019 Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 APSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019
APSC CDPO Notification 2019
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Notification recently releases 90 CDPO Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) & Computer Operator Vacancies in APSC for eligible candidates can directly apply. Good News for Candidates who are Searching APSC CDPO Recruitment. APSC CDPO Notification invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts as per the APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019.
Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 07/02/2019. APSC CDPO Recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website www.apsc.nic.in.The last date to submit the online application form is 31/03/2019. For APSC CDPO Recruitment Details read this page carefully.
APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
APSC CDPO Recruitment: The detailed eligibility and application process of APSC CDPO Notification are given in below page. The Company is looking forward to eligible candidates to fill the Posts of CDPO. Candidates have to fulfill the requirement and then register for APSC CDPO Notification. Eligibility criteria are very much important that every candidate needs to meet while applying for APSC CDPO Recruitment Apply Online 2019.
APSC CDPO Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for Jobs in APSC can check this page carefully for all latest APSC CDPO 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about APSC CDPO Notification 2019, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all APSC CDPO Recruitment for both fresher and experienced candidates.
APSC CDPO Notification | APSC Computer Operator Recruitment: details
|Organization Name:||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|No. of Posts:||90 Posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) & Computer Operator|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam | Interview|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
APSC CDPO Notification | APSC Computer Operator Recruitment
As per the recent APSC CDPO Notification 2019, the eligibility details for the CDPO Recruitment have been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this APSC CDPO Recruitment. Here below you can find all required details for APSC CDPO Recruitment.
APSC CDPO Vacancy: Details
Name Of Post
|No. of Post|
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Computer Operator Recruitment
Educational Qualification for APSC CDPO Notification 2019
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) –
- Candidates must complete their Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
- Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or
- Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics from a recognized University/Institution eligible for this APSC CDPO recruitment.
Computer Operator –
- Candidates must complete their Higher Secondary/Class-XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board/Council.
- Candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as –
- Word Processor
- Presentation Graphics
- Content of Database
- Internet and
- Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months completed diploma/certificate in computer proficiency, from a Govt. of Assam recognized institution and must have computing knowledge in Assamese and English Language.
- Candidate must having registration in Employment Exchanges in the State of Assam. eligible for this APSC Computer Operator recruitment.
APSC CDPO Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019.
APSC CDPO Salary
Selected Candidates will receive good salary monthly pay band as par Company rule
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) – Rs. 22,000-87,000/- Per Month
- Computer Operator – Rs.14,000-49,000/- Per Month
APSC CDPO Selection Process
The candidates applying for the posts of APSC CDPO will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So, the candidates should qualify all the rounds given below for job. APSCmay follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the proper our website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
APSC CDPO Application Fee
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: -Rs. 150/-
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.250/
Mode of Payment
Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How To Apply APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates APSC CDPO Notification official website – www.apsc.nic.in
- Step 2: Search for APSC CDPO Notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Download Application Form”
- Step 6: Create your registration on APSC CDPO Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if APSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
Note -All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with attested copies of relevant testimonials proof of qualification, date of birth, category along with two passport size photographs (one photograph pasted in the application form) to the following postal address on or before 31st March 2019.
APSC CDPO Contact Postal Address
Assam Public Service Commision
Guwahati -781022 Assam
APSC CDPO Admit Card 2019
APSC CDPO Recruitment Board will publish any detail regarding APSC CDPO exam date. We will try to upload all details of the CDPO expected exam date on this page Candidates must visit regular www.brigthcareers.com link for all latest updates. This page is not official web page of the admit Card or APSC CDPO exam date subject so you kindly visit official website which link www.apsc.nic.in given above in this page.
APSC CDPO Notification – Important dates
The following important dates need to be remembered by the APSC CDPO Recruitment candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07/02/2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31/03/2019|
|Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
APSC CDPO Exam Dates
Dear Readers finally APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Form Filling Process had completed. Some of the candidates are waiting to know the APSC CDPO Exam Date 2019 they can go through www.brigthcareers.com site and then get the details whatever you want regarding the Exam date. Candidates can read this post completely and then get the details about the APSC CDPO Exam Date.
All the Applied Candidates who had enrolled for the APSC CDPO Notification 2019 they can be carry out complete details regards to the APSC CDPO Exam Date 2019 on this page across the official notification. Without knowing the exam date we don’t know on which date the officials will conduct the exam theta is the reason we can give the details regarding the APSC CDPO Exam Date on this post for the Waiting candidates.
APSC CDPO Recruitment – Important Link
|APSC CDPO Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|APSC CDPO Notification||Click Here|
|APSC CDPO Admit Card||Click Here|
|APSC CDPO Syllabus||Click Here|
|APSC CDPO Cut Off||Click Here|
|APSC CDPO Previous Papers||Model Papers|
|APSC Website||Click Here|
|Daily Updates on Email Free||Click Here|
APSC CDPO Exam Center
All Exam conduct in All Over Assam, All exam centers Name will be provided very soon when official Update.
More APSC Notification Click Here
Thank you for visiting APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 We are going to update this page time to time with updated details. If officials may introduce any change you all will be notified on the same page. So, Keep in touch with us.
The Assam Public Service commission or APSC is headquartered at Jawahar nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati and functions through its own secretariat. Anupam Roy a retired civil servant is its current Chairman,Established on 1 April 1937 as Public Service Commission, in accordance with the provision of the Govt.of India Act,1935.
As mentioned in Article 320, Part XIV of the Constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts in state of Assam .The Assam Public Service Commission has to discharge the duties and functions as specified in its Regulations.