Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019 Allahabad High Court Syllabus Stenographer 2019 Allahabad High Court Syllabus AHC Stenographer Exam Pattern & Scheme Syllabus Allahabad High Court Stenographer Question Pattern
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019
High Court of Allahabad Stenographer Syllabus 2019 is available on this page for free download in PDF format. If you have applied successfully for the Allahabad HC Stenographer Written Examination 2019 for Stenographer Recruitment can get the information about the preparation process. Candidates appearing for Allahabad HC Grade 3 Examination 2019 can download the High Court of Allahabad Stenographer 2019 Syllabus from the direct links enclosed on this page.
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Exam Pattern
Candidates should prepare each and every topic carefully and also special weightage should be given to the chapters related with India and its components. After checking the exam scheme the participants should check the subject wise Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019 from the official site or from here.
Allahabad High Court Stenographer 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
There are many candidates who are very intelligent but they did not clear the exam it is only because of the lack of right and prescribed exam syllabus. So the Candidates are happy because here we are going to share the best prescribed Allahabad High Court Stenographer Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern.
High Court of Allahabad Stenographer Syllabus 2019
Allahabad High Court is conducting the written test for apply AHC Stenographer jobs. The Examination Dates and Admit Cards are available on the Official Website. Here we are providing the Allahabad High Court syllabus, AHC Exam Pattern. So, candidates can start the preparation early and successfully complete the exam. In this article, we are mentioning all the details about the High Court of Allahabad Stenographer syllabus 2019-20.
Allahabad High Court Grade 3 Syllabus 2019
In the competitive world, candidates willing to apply for Allahabad High Court Grade III Examination 2019 are suggested to check the High Court of Allahabad Stenographer Syllabus 2019 as well as Allahabad HC Grade III Exam Pattern 2019. Get detailed information about Allahabad HC Stenographer Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc from here.
Allahabad High Court Grade III Syllabus 2019 – Details
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Application Start Date||06 Dec 2018|
|Application Close||26 Dec 2018|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern is tabulated in the below sections to provide a knowledge about exam scheme for the written examination. As we have tabulated the Allahabad High Court Stenographer 2019 Exam Pattern by referring to the authoritative portal @allahabadhighcourt.in. As, Selection of High Court of Allahabad Stenographer 2019 purely depends on their performance and score obtained for the written examination.
|Written Exam|| Hindi|
|Hindi/English Computer Type Test||25/30 words per minute for Hindi/English typewriting on computer.||25 Marks (for Hindi Typing) 25 Marks (for English Typing)|
Allahabad High Court Stenographer 2019 Grade III Selection Process
The final selection for the post of Allahabad High Court Grade 3 Stenographer Syllabus 2019 Grade III will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Driving Test
- Document verification
Stage-1. (Written Examination) :
- There will be one common offline written exam.
- Objective type Question will asked in the exam.
- Exam Paper consists 100 objective type questions.
- Five candidates in order of merit of Stage-1 shall be shortlisted category-wise against each notified vacancy for Stage-2 & Stage-3.
- Direectly download Allahabad High Court Syllabus 2018-19 from below link.
Stage 2 (Computer Type Test)
- Hindi/English Computer Typing Test for the vacancy of Stenographer Gr.-III shall be conducted after the declaration of the result of Stage-I.
- The participants will provide a passage of 250 words(Approximately) for Hindi Computer Type Test, Passage will type within 10 minutes on the computer. Similarly, the candidates will provide a passage of 300 words, for English Computer Type Test, this will type within 10 minutes on the computer. Mangal Font will use for Hindi Typing on the computer.
Stage3 (Stenography Test)
- Hindi Stenography Test, the candidates will be given a text of 400 words (with a speed of 80 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- The participants would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 30 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- Similarly, for English Stenography Test, the aspirants will be given a text of 500 words (with a speed of 100 w.p.m.) in Shorthand dictated in 5 minutes by the dictator.
- Candidates would have to transcribe the dictated matter with the speed of 40 w.p.m. on the computer within 30 minutes.
- The interview shall not be the part of the selection process.
- For the Stenographer Gr.-III job combined merit list will prepare on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in the offline written examination, Hindi/English Computer Type Test and Stenography Test.
allahabadhighcourt.in Allahabad High Court Stenographer 2019 Grade III Written Syllabus Details
- General Studies
Allahabad High Court Stenographer General Studies Syllabus 2019
- Economic/Social development –demographics, poverty, sustainable development,social sector initiatives, inclusion etc.
- General issues on environmental ecology, Climate change andBio-diversity -that do not require subject specialization
- Science (General)
- Current affairs – global and national both.
- History – Mainly everything about India including Indian National Movement.
- Geography- On global and national parameters study these aspects- Economic Geography, Social, Physical of India and the world
- Indian Polity/Governance –Public Policy, Panchayati Raj, Political system, Constitution, Rights issues.
Allahabad High Court Stenographer General English Syllabus
- Idioms and Phrases
- Precise Writing
- Parts of Speech
- Fill in the Blanks
- Usage of Words
- Indirect and Direct Speech
- Cloze Tests
- Translation of Sentences
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Hindi Syllabus
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- शब्द-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाक्य-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
Allahabad High Court Stenographer Math Syllabus
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Whole Numbers.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
- Number Systems
- Decimals and Fractions
- Profit and Loss
Download Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus PDF
How to Download Allahabad High Court Stenographer Syllabus
- Firstly, candidates have to required connect online though the internet network
- Applicants visit the official web site of Allahabad HC that is www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Go on the related link to Allahabad High Court exam syllabus
- Open the PDF file on your computer screen
- Download & save PDF file
- Take a print out of the Allahabad High Court syllabus
More High Court Jobs
NOTE – Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on Allahabad High Court Stenographer 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.
About Allahabad High Court
BY the Indian High Courts Act passed by British Parliament in 1861, provision was made, not only for the replacement of the Supreme Courts of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay and for the establishment of High Courts in their places, but for the establishment of a High Court by Letters Patent in any other part of Her Majesty’s territories not already included in the jurisdiction of another High Court. In the year 1866, the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces came into existence at Agra under Letters Patent of the 17th March, 1866, replacing the old Sudder Diwanny Adawlat.