Siemens Recruitment for Web Portal Developer, Any Graduate can apply directly. Before apply read all jobs details carefully than apply. All nationality candidates can apply directly below provided Link.
Siemens Company Profile
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
Siemens Job Responsibilities
- Collaboration in an agile development process with largely self-organized Scrum teams.
- Use of the latest development technologies (primarily from Microsoft) for the development of web application and cloud services.
- Responsible for the implementation of the components from design to integration, while actively shaping architectural and design decisions.
- Regular coordination with the international internal and external cooperation partners.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge in an object-oriented high-level language (eg C#, Java).
- Experience in cloud services (Azure, ASP.Net, Microservices) would be an advantage.
- Motivation to write high quality code (Clean Code Principles, SOLID Principles, TDD, Pair Programming).
- Team spirit and the passion to bring solutions to the customer even in a difficult innovation environment
Job Role : Web Portal Developer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : 3 – 7 Years
Job Location : Bangalore