Red Hat Recruitment
Red Hat Recruitment for Content Developer, Any Graduate can apply directly. Before apply read all jobs details carefully than apply. All nationality candidates can apply directly below provided Link.
Red Hat Company Profile
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Red Hat Job Responsibilities
- Develop technical training materials for technical support audiences that focus on customer support workflow, tools, personal qualities, and technical competencies.
- Consult with various teams within the CEE team on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies.
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling, and QA testing as needed.
- Create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment as well as content development tooling.
- Review previously published modules and update based on current learner needs.
- Collaborate with the internal knowledge team to align training topics with Red Hat Customer Portal content topics
Red Hat Skills
- degree in computer science, engineering, or business.
- Knowledge and working experience with Platform or Emerging technologies like Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat Gluster Storage, Red Hat Ceph Storage, and Ansible by Red Hat.
- Ability to design, create, and organize training content into traditional classroom and eLearning modalities.
- Experience working with learning management systems and virtual lab environments; familiarity with SCORM and Git is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat’s solution portfolio and open source software.
- Experience in a support organization preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and cross-functional relationship building skills.
- Creative, motivated, and capable of working on your own, as well as part of a globally distributed team without daily supervision.
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is required; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is preferred
Job Role : Content Developer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Pune