MPSC SI Recruitment
MPSC SI Recruitment 2019 Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Current Jobs in MPSC 2019 MPSC Latest Notification 2019 Online Application for Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector Posts in MPSC Apply Online MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019
MPSC SI Recruitment 2019
MPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission recently releases 555 Police Sub Inspector vacancies in all over MAHARASHTRA. Candidates who are searching POLICE jobs opportunity in MPSC. Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for following posts Police Sub Inspector Assistant Section Officer Tax Inspector in various post of the MPSC. As per the MPSC recruitment 2019 notification, these 496 vacancies are allocated for Police Sub Inspector posts. Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online from 09.01.2019. MPSC SI Recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in official website mpsc.gov.in The last date to submit the online application form is 27.01.2019. For More Details read this page carefully.
Government jobs in Maharashtra 2019
MPSC SI Recruitment 2019 for the post of Police Sub Inspector Assistant Section Officer Tax Inspector for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC SI Recruitment are given in below.
MPSC SI Vacancy 2019
All the interested candidates searching for MPSC Vacancy 2019 in India can check this page carefully for all latest MPSC Recruitment 2019 updates. Find more details and updates about MPSC Vacancies 2019, exam results, dates, schedules etc in this page. Here you can find all MPSC Jobs for both fresher and experienced candidates.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Assistant Section Officer Tax Inspector 2019
Candidates must have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute Candidate age limit should be between 18 to 38 years. Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct online test in multiple exam centre. Expected MPSC exam will be held on 2019. After that selected candidates will be engaged on anywhere in Maharadhtra. Contenders should pay the required fee through online on or before the last date 29.01.2019. .
MPSC SI Recruitment 2019 details
|Organization Name:||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Category:||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||555 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Police Sub Inspector Assistant Section Officer Tax Inspector Various Posts|
|Job Location:||All Over Maharashtra|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Examination, Language Proficiency Test(LPT)|
|Category||Statel Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
MPSC SI Notification 2019
As per the recent Maharashtra Public Service Commission notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Police SI Assistant Section Officer Tax Inspector job has been given below. Candidates can check all eligibility qualification details for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this job. Here below you can find all required details for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
MPSC SI Vacancy Details
List of current openings: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|General Administration Department|
|Assistant Tax Inspector||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission allocates overall 555 vacancies for this recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC SI Recruitment Posts
Educational Qualification for MPSC Si Notification 2019
- Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Applicants appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
- Knowledge of Marathi language.
MPSC SI Recruitment Details
- For Assistant Room Officers: Must have age in between 18- 38 years.
- For Tax Inspector: Must have age in between 18- 38 years.
- For Sub Inspector Police: Must have age in between 19- 31 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- Others as per govt rules.
For more reference kindly check the MPSC official notification 2019.
MPSC SI Pay Scale
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay Pay Band: Rs.9,300 -34,800 + GP Rs.4300 per Month.
MPSC SI Selection Process
Maharashtra Public Service Commission may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
MPSC Sub Inspector Application Free
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.275 /-
- For GEN Candidates: Rs.375/-
Mode of Payment
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply MPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Step 1: First, Candidates Visit MPSC official website – https://www mpsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Search for MPSC notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Step 3: Candidates can Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Step 5: For Apply Click online application link “Apply Now”
- Step 6: Create your registration on MPSC Vacancy and Fill all correct details.
- Step 7: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Step 8: Check and Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Step 9: If all done in last Click and Submit the application form
- Step 10: Make the payment, if MPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Step 11: In last Take print your application form for future use.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Important dates for SI Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission candidates.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09.01.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||29.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||March 2019|
|MPSC SI Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|MPSC SI Notification||Click Here|
|MPSC SI Admit Card||Click Here|
|MPSC SI Syllabus||Click Here|
|MPSC SI Cut Off||Click Here|
|MPSC SI Official Website||Click Here|
MPSC SI Notification
After the completion of application procedure, contenders have to participate in MPSC Selection Process that comprises Written Test and Interview. Only qualified contenders in recruitment procedure will get successfully appointed on available positions.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. As per Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
Stay tuned to Brigthcareers.com for more news and updates on MPSC SI Recruitment 2019. Please Like, Share, and Follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter for future updates.