CGI Recruitment for Informatica Developer, Any Graduate can apply directly. Before apply read all jobs details carefully than apply. All nationality candidates can apply directly below provided Link.
CGI Company Profile
in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.
CGI Job Description
- First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
- Performs routine activities related to applications development.
Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
- Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug and documents software according to Dells systems standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Interacts with business users and I/T to define current and future application requirements.
- Informatica , SQL , Unix.
- Secondary Skill: Oracle PLSQ, Data warehousing , ETL.
- Experiences: Sound knowledge on Oracle PL/SQL development along with performance Tuning.
- Having Master Data Management concept will be added advantage.
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives. Creates documentation on all programming work.
- Performs maintenance on existing software products.
- Sound knowledge in design, coding, testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software.
- Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
- Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Design and implement performance effective code.
- Should have sound understanding on SDLC model.
- Executes schedules, costs and documentation to ensure assigned projects come to successful conclusion.
- Very good self-learner and initiates corrective action to stay on project schedules.
Job Role : Informatica Developer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Chennai