The software that you design and develop will provide the highly reliable, low cost marketing solutions to Amazon.com, and other advertisers.
You will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second.
We are not tied to one technology.
Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose.
All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
We also work on development of mobile SDK in Java and Objective C.
We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment.
Knowing Java or C++ and Object-oriented Design is a must, and Perl and SQL are highly desired.
Experience working with Linux is a big plus.
Having worked on Mobile development would be preferable.
If you have worked on web development focusing on mobile form factors, it would be an added advantage.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is a must.
· Fresher to 4 years of software development experience.
· Proficiency in Java or C++, with Object-oriented Design.
· Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms.
· Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.