· Solve complex technical problems for elite fortune 500 customers and issues reported from the technical staff of our customers related to Akamai’s products and Infrastructure.
· Be part of a team that is equipped with state of the art streaming technology and troubleshooting methods.
· Be part of an event support team supporting marquee events like IPL, Royal British Wedding and World Cup.
· Demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems, including escalation to our product engineers as necessary.
· Demonstrate Customer Orientation: You are able to understand quickly what the customer wants and the associated technical and business impact.
· Work with an English speaking, multicultural team, operating in different time zones.
· Help in developing methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
· Participate to share knowledge through creation of knowledge base articles about solved issues.
· Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and convert it to ideas into engineering requirements for future enhancements to Akamai's services, in addition you will team up with Engineering and Product Management to implement these enhancements.
· Flexible working time (important to understand customers of different cultures and nationality).
· Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to "think-out-of-the-box", propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
· Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
· Believe that today's youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team's objectives.
· Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard.
· Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere