- General business process knowledge in MM, SD, FI and CO Modules.
- Good Analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to carry on ones work independently.
- Experience :3 - 6 Years
- Expertise with hands on development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
- Some developers are needed with specific ALE/IDoc skills also.
- Hands-on expertise in below areas of ABAP.
- Reports: Classical, Interactive and ALV (using OO ABAO and Function Module approach to develop ALV reports).
- Interfaces: BAPI, BDC and Flat file Interfaces (handling file on both Application Server and Presentation Server).
- Working knowledge in ALE/IDoc would be an added advantage.
- Enhancements: BADI, User Exits and Customer Exits.
- Knowledge on Enhancement Spots would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in areas like Data Dictionary and Performance oriented coding.
- Hands-on expertise in OO ABAP.
- Using the IT development standards, develop custom RICEF objects.
- Understanding the functional design document to ensure the development work is in compliance with the requirements.
- Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing programs and determining solutions.
- Good awareness of basic SDLC and main processes related to SDLC.
- Will be responsible to prepare the Technical Specification, Code and Unit Test the developed code.
# 69, Second Floor, J.P & Devi Jambukeshwar Arcade,
Miller's Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Land Mark: Opposite to Just Born / Imperial Hotel