- Role: Telecaller
- Shifts: General (Dayshifts)
- Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a Contact Centre, in direct selling/ telemarketing in the service & banking industry
- Any Graduates: With minimum 0.9 months to 5 years of relevant experience (Outbound Process Sales)
- Undergraduates: With minimum 18 months to 6 years of relevant experience in (Outbound Process Sales)
- (MCA , M.Tech & MBA not eligible)
- Role is to provide service to customers outbound sales
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to convince confidently and politely
- Good knowledge of Banks products and services
- Excellent ENGLISH communication skills are mandatory
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link https://www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select "India" geography & next click on "Entry level Hiring" link.
- Step 3: Choose BPS to apply.
- Step 4: Go to "Register here (For New candidate)" link then please select area as off campus applicants and fill the details.
- Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
Timing: 11 AM - 3 PM
Venue:Tata Consultancy Services
Nesco Complex, Hall no 8 (also known as Hall no F),
Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Western Express Highway, Goregaon East,
Mumbai - 400 063, Maharashtra
REFERENCE: It is mandatory to write Heena Patel-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume