- Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Documentation for a feature/module.
- Maintenance of existing features/modules.
- Working with Business Analysts and internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical specifications.
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews.
- Full ownership and accountability to deliver on agreed upon plans on schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion.
- Helping in improvement of engineering process and standards.
- Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable enterprise-class applications.
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long running business processes, UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers.
- Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-SQL).
- 1+ years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product development company.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Brilliant written, verbal and telephonic communication skills.
- Ability to shape ideas and networking with key stakeholders using ones knowledge and experience.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
4th, 5th & 6th Floor, North Block, Virgo Building,
2870, Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi Circle,
Marathahalli Post, Bangalore 560 037