- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with EY Global audit methodology and the expectations of Global audit teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks.
- Execute & document specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, local teams work step allocation and planned audit approach.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a clients business.
- Timely identification of accounting and auditing issues, clearly document the facts and findings, and discuss with GDS senior/Assistant Manager.
- Work with the GDS senior and global team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the global audit team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients.
- Contributes to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
DLF Cyber Greens, Tower D & E,
DLF Phase 3, 8th Floor, Gurgaon,
Opposite World Laprascopy Hospital