- Collect locks data form branches along with locks type & locks Sr numbers
- Update OTC (Cencon/S&G) Software database
- Maintain Route Chart along with custodians Names & Numbers
- Update Branches custodians list in the OTC database
- Prepares the activation keys & dispatch it the concern branches as per MSPs requirements
- Activation of the locks from technical support
- Share weekly locks activations data with MSPs
- Maintain daily OTC backup
- Trouble shooting of locks not opened by custodians.
- Prepare & arrange keys to the branches to rectify the locks errors.
- Dispatch combination for loading /EOD to custodians telephonically on daily basis, before dispatching combinations team verifies all the custodians with route charts provided by branches.
- Ask for mail from branches before dispatching combination in case of: New custodians, Second combination is required, Audit is there etc.
- Dispatch combinations to custodians for FLM/SLM/ADD cash calls: before dispatch combination cross check FLM portal for the calls confirmation
- Walk-in Date: 2nd to 6th July 2016
- Walk-in Time: 10 AM
Tower-10, Belapur Station, Sakal Bhavan Rd,
Sector 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai,