- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s.
- Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage.
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- People with experience to automation tools will be preferred.
- Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
- B.Tech - Computer Science with 0 - 4 years' experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred
Monday, 18 July 2016
19:17:00 BE/BTech Jobs, Engineer Jobs, Experienced Jobs, Freshers Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Jobs in Noida, Software Jobs, Uttar Pradesh No comments
Adobe hiring for Software Engineer BE BTech Apply Online @ Noida Uttar Pradesh
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content across every channel and screen.