Xchanging walk-in for Analyst on 06 June to 08 June 2016
- Proactively service a portfolio of accounts in line with operating model.
- Timely collection and onward payment of client funds.
- Effective cash management in line with Cash Handling Policy.
- Use of MI to identify and address debtor related problems.
- Identify and progress improvements to Accounting processes.
- Prompt and effective escalation of debt issues in accordance with protocols.
- Operate within the guidelines of internal and external regulators.
- Work with, management, clients and peers to deliver effective debt collection and client service.
- Proactively support key initiatives that have been delivered to implement change
- Excellent Good written/Verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Immediate Joiners are preferred.
- Full understanding of all relevant accounting processes & procedures to ensure timely collection of debts and cash handling.
- Full understanding of governance and control policies to ensure all activities are compliant
Xchanging Tower, SJR iPark, EPIP Area,
Landmark: Opposite to Sathya Sai Hospital