Siemens Jobs Opening for Software Test Engineer Apply Online
- Analyze, Review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability.
- Develop test design.
- Preparation of test specification.
- Perform test activities.
- Develop and validate automated tests where applicable.
- Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes.
- Manage customer relationship.
- Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements.
- Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
- Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure
- Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non functional, performance, load and stress).
- Sound knowledge of test methodologies related to different phases of the software test life cycle.
- Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc.,).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements).
- Knowledge of test techniques, test Scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation.
- Test automation / test scripting experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/ experience in C# or scripting languages would be preferred.
- Knowledge of C# or awareness of medical Imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be an asset.
- Agile / Scrum development experience preferred