Progressive Media walkin for Associate Analyst Any Graduate
- Strong working knowledge in Advance MS-Excel, VBA and other MS applications.
- Experience in working with SQL queries and databases will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail, ability to think strategically and logically.
- Ability to analyze large amount of data and develop new reports.
- Should be a subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to manage UK stakeholders.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Should lead by example.
- Should help and motivate team members
- Responsible for gathering requirements, scoping efforts, planning, executing the tasks and delivering the output.
- Responsible for designing and creating templates.
- Owns, manages, executes and delivers data projects.
- Using the existing testing knowledge, data analysis and problem solving skills in a fast-paced agile environment to push the data quality to new levels.
- Use best practices to refine and continuously improve the process and tools to make them lean and efficient.
- Implement comprehensive and thorough Quality process for all the assigned projects.
- Working on various ad-hoc assignments and strive to deliver them on time.
- Meeting regular deadlines decided based on the complexity of the project
2nd Floor, NSL Centrum, Plot No-S1,
Phase 1 & 2 KPHB Colony, Opp: BSNL Office,
Land Mark - Above Brand Factory & Reliance Trends,
Hyderabad - 500081