Oracle Jobs Opening for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Apply Online Here
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will apply basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
- Design systems for recording and analyzing of product quality levels.
- Develop product quality control inspection specifications and techniques and interpret these trends.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience