Intel Jobs Opening for Application Developer Apply Online
- As an Application developer within this team , you will be developing intelligent web applications by building advanced visualization and analytics components capabilities.
- The ideal candidate in this position will have web design & application development skills as well as ability to design/build/integrate advanced visualization components using open source libraries as necessary.
- Work with Analyst / Customers to understand Project Requirements.
- Work with Tech Lead on Solution Approach / Implementation Design.
- Own Implementation of all the functional requirements, performance, Testing of the Project.
- Develop Project MVC / UI using AngularJS and Bootstrap , work on UI Design for Styling/ CSS related Tasks.
- Develop Visualization using reusable platform components / create new using Viz Libs (D3, Sigma, Leaflet, Crossfilter etc.).
- Develop Hadoop data ingestion/ transformation components to prepare the dataset for analysis / visualization.
- This will require working in an enterprise landscape consisting of Advanced Visualization and Analytics platform (built on open source technology stack including Angular JS, Component libraries like D3/Leaflet/SigmJS, NodeJS, analytic APIs ) interacting with enterprise datawarehouse on Teradata/HANA/Hadoop.
- She/he will deliver solutions by building and leveraging reusable frameworks as part of the advanced visualization development team partnering with engineering & platform teams.
- This role will be in a team of Advanced visualization developers, engineers, analysts & data scientists
- 0-2 years experience in one or more of below technical skill areas.
- Actual experience in roles like Web App/UI designer/developer, Advanced Visualization Component developer/Engineer will be preferred.
- Experience in designing/delivering solutions using open source components is desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Technical Skills :HTML5/CSS, Angular JS, D3/Leaflet/Sigma JS.
- Additional skills - Understanding of Requirements analysis, design/testing tools and exposure to UI Design tools like Photoshop /Illustrator / Wireframe Tools, Dreamweaver