HP Jobs for Network Consultant Apply Online
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Escalation Management: identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Problem Management: Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Apply company solutions to meet moderately complex customer and/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations/direction setting advice within work team.
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation. Lead projects from own responsibility area.
- Customer Relationship Management: Balance internal needs with customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s needs within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Seen as a resource to the team within area of technical responsibility. Typically advises or sets direction for:
- May provide leadership for small customer(s) or provide input for larger customer(s).
- Sub-region or region