Ernst & Young walkin for Associate Assurance on 06 June to 24 June 2016
- Assist engagement teams through various processes like multi-location coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, project and database management.
- Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists as appropriate.
- Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate to team via firm publication and databases.
- Taking individual responsibilities for all work and ensure the work is reviewed before the output is sent out as per the deadline.
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that regional engagement team has been informed on a timely manner.
- Work proactively and respond to regional stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in Weekly/Biweekly calls with the regional counterparts and share progress and status updates.
- Develop and maintain healthy working relationships with the teams by having an open and honest communication.
- Proactively reaching out to teams soliciting feedback for the work and taking appropriate action.
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that engagement teams has been informed on a timely manner
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and diligent in following up on items when dealing with routine task.
- Professional, confident and outgoing.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
- Ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate at different levels within the organization. i.e. Partner to peer level associate.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise Numerate.
- Personal Attributes.
- Strong in MS Office specially Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 1 st Floor,
Municipal No-3, Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore - 560016