- Installation and deployment of desktops (Windows 7, 8,*,10 Computers).
- Installation and configuring of Antivirus and Outlook 365.
- Basic troubleshooting and ticket resolution and support of existing state Desk side staff.
- Identifying & troubleshoot users issues, networking.
- Configuration & installation of approved Applications.
- Receive request for support.
- Follow-up and Escalate (Internal / External) desktop related issues.
- Should have good communication skill and flexible
Job Description for System Admin
- Hands-on Experience on Windows Server OS & Active Directory.
- Problem determination, management & resolution.
- Install software, patches, bug fixes & updates.
- Verify system logs and periodically clean up log files.
- Schedule & optimize the servers running on the server.
- Take backup/restore of the file system & file servers.
- OS performance tuning and response monitoring.
- Check, log & resolve all the alerts/tickets raised by tool / users / vendors.
- Should have good communication skill and flexible.
- He should be willing to attend end user call as well.
- Certification is preferable
Lake view road, Westmambalam,
Chennai, Landmark : Next to hindu vidhayalaya primary school.