Allscripts Jobs for Associate Systems Analyst Apply Online
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
- Possess technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
- Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
- Interact with Business Analysts during the software build or configuration and testing process.
- Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports.
- Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application.
- Perform application maintenance activities.
- Provide production support.
- Interface with Business Analyst to assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
- Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards.
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level.
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
- Provide production support for application issues.
- Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that