GSS Infotech walkin for Technical Support Engineer on 28 May to 13 June 2016
- Handle calls & provide effective solutions and maintain FCR as per Clients expectation.
- Monitor emails and respond to the customer with effective solutions within SLA.
- Experience in working windows.
- Problem Solving and Responding to Customer Need.
- Follow-up daily on all the open incidents.
- Escalating incidents according to SOPs if they are not resolved.
- Follow SOPs and prepare new SOPs on need basis.
- Providing incident updates on open tickets to the end users.
- Communication to be provided to the Management IT team on all Planned and unplanned outages.
- Attending team huddles and providing process updates (if any) to the team.
- Attending team meetings and trainings without fail.
- Up- skilling by proactive learning.
- MCP / CCNA / CCNP / ITIL Certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, quick learner.
- Excellent Technical skills, quick learner.
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Knowledge on probing and Troubleshooting IT related issues
Brigade Towers, Financial district,