Amazon walkin for Technical Support Analyst on 01 June 2016
- 0-2 years overall technical support experience.
- Experience in Java or open source based technologies.
- Understanding of XML based applications.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools.
- Detailed knowledge of MySQL / MSSQL or other RDBMS.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence
- Tech Support Analyst - are technical analysts with fair amount of technical skills.
- They understand technical nuances involved in light weight operational tools, configures, troubleshoot, support, and modify internal end user tools/applications.
- They modify/configure software that extends the functionality of the system or tool, improves business processes, helps end users do their jobs better, and works within the overall system architecture.
- The successful candidate will have a flair for problem solving, is a fast learner, pro-active, enjoys working in a large/medium/small scale distributed environments, has good configuration, debugging and troubleshooting skills, is able think on the feet, is detail oriented, and can communicate well with teams across and cross functions
40, SP info City, B Block, 5th Floor,
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kanthanchavadi, Chennai - 600096